I am making this tag based on Tim Holtz’s August 2014 tag seen here. He uses a multitude of techniques to include texture paste through stencils, distress embossing powder on the edges, and sewing film/measuring tape onto the tag. Although my tag may look nothing like his, I did mimic his methods. And I believe that is Tim’s hope for the challenges: we take his techniques and make our own art.
I’m doing this post late at night, and therefore the picture is being taken inside. The artificial lighting doesn’t do this tag justice at all. I will retake it tomorrow in the daylight and post for ya’ll to see.
This tag has been entered into the following blog challenges:
• “12 Tags of 2014 – August” from Tim Holtz
• “Dressing Up” from Bitten By the Bug 2
• “Use your punches and dies” from The Crafter’s Cafe
• “Button it Up!” from Craft Hoarders Anonymous
• “Bingo” *lace, charm, and blue* from Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards
• “Summery Colours” from That Craft Place